Wednesday, July 29, 2009

The last few days...

Im on my last week and half at Show Me Arizona. Theses last two weeks have been pretty slow. Andy and Francine have done a lot of vendors /site visits as well as a few vendors coming in.

Overall I have enjoyed my experience here. It gave me a chance to get just a taste of a DMC. Though it was a not the full experience because of the off season but it was enough to get a better understanding of what is all involved in a DMC.

I have made some great new contacts within the planning industry. I was also able to learn a lot about the different activities that are offered in Arizona especially in Scottsdale and Sedona. I am very happy I was able to go around and view and research about different hotels, resorts, and venues.

The best thing about this internship is I learned a lot about marketing, selling, and making positive working relationships with everyone I meet.

I enjoyed my time with Show Me Arizona. Everyone was very helpful, friendly, and a pleasure to work with. I plan on touching base with them in a few months to see how things are going and let them know how I'm doing. With the working environment we work in its almost like family, I'll miss them.


THANKS SHOW ME ARIZONA!

No comments:

Post a Comment